The Dingles Fairground Museum is proud to present the National Fairground Collection. It is a facility unique in the UK, designed to capture the magic of a bygone age through exhibits, vintage engineering and stunning artwork displays. The Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre is a 45,000 square foot indoor attraction that provides a unique opportunity to view our Fairground Heritage in a beautiful rural location.
For the 2022 Season, Dingles Fairground Museum will be reopening in two stages.
Stage 1 – From Easter 2022 will be re-opening our Rides Hall, complete with new Arcade for 3 hour pre booked sessions twice daily. This will include our new temporary Cafe (light refreshments only), and Shop.
Stage 2 – From June 2022 we will be delighted to welcome visitors to all of the above, plus our new dedicated 25,000sq ft exhibition space featuring a whole host of fairground artwork and artefacts, including numerous new exhibits.
Pre booking will be essential for the whole 2022 season, as we try return to full operational capacity following the Covid-19 Pandemic – So please be patient, we are mostly volunteers!
• Access-Dog Friendly, unfortunately we cannot allow other dogs in owing to the hazards of operating vintage fairground rides
• Child Friendly – we love families and bring the grandparents
• Horse Friendly – we are on the edge of the moor and horses can be bought to the site, but for the same reasons cannot enter the museum.
• Accessible – flat access from parking into all of our halls
• Direct Bookings only (see website)
Toilets for Disabled Visitors