A guidebook to 39 day walks exploring the Dartmoor National Park, plus a 2-day Ten Tors challenge. The guide contains both low-level shorter walks and higher level more strenuous and challenging routes, therefore there’s a walk suitable for all abilities, allowing you to explore all what Devon’s national park has to offer.
- Day walks range from 7-13km (4-21) miles in length and can be enjoyed in 2-6 hours, and the longer Ten Tors route is 58km (36 miles) and takes 2 days.
- Walks from keys areas including; Ivybridge, Princetown, Postbridge, Moretonhampstead, Widecombe in the Moor
- Local points of interest are featured including High Willhays, Bowerman’s nose, Black-a-tor copse, Steeperton Tor, River Bovey, Tavy Cleave, Merrivale stone rows, Grey Whethers stone circle
- Easy access from Plymouth, Exeter, Okehampton
- 1:50,000 OS maps included for each walk
- GPX files available to download
- Can be walked year-round
- Detailed information on amenities, transport, geology and wildlife