Guidebook to walking the Dartmoor Way, a 109-mile (175km) trail in southwest England’s largest national park. This fully waymarked circular route skirts the edge of Dartmoor in ten daily stages of 8–13 miles (12–21km), while the two-day High Moor Link crosses the moor’s granite upland interior.
- Passes towns of Ivybridge, Buckfastleigh, Ashburton, Okehampton and Tavistock
- Route includes attractions such as Buckfast Abbey, Haytor Rocks, the Teign Gorge and Castle Drogo
- Each stage features 1:50,000 scale OS mapping, elevation profiles and bad-weather detours to avoid high ground
- Full descriptions of the route in both directions, plus advice on walking the entire circuit in 7 days or using the High Moor Link to create shorter loops
- Packed with notes on where to eat and stay, parking and public transport
- GPX files available for download
Price includes FREE postage by Royal Mail to anywhere in the UK